Tomato, Sourdough Bread, Red Onion, Olive Oil, Balsamic Glaze, Garlic, Basil, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||1740kJ (416Cal)||628kJ (150Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the sourdough bread in the toaster and toast the slices of bread to your liking.
- Place the tomatoes, red onions, garlic and chopped basil in a bowl.
- Add one olive oil bag and salt & pepper mix to taste,
- Place the slices of sourdough bread onto two plates and drizzle them with the remaining bag of olive oil.
- Add the tomato and basil mix onto the bread.
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze.