Hokkien Noodles, Tofu, Soy Sauce, Red Capsicum, Carrots, Snow Peas, Onion, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Ginger.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||2990kJ (714Cal)||424kJ (101Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the tofu and the garlic & ginger mix. Cook until the tofu is golden brown.
- Add the carrots, onions and capsicum to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are a bit soft (but still crunchy!).
- Add the soy & oyster sauce mix to the pan. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pierce the hokkien noodles bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the noodles.
- Add the snow peas and hokkien noodles to the pan. Stir all the ingredients well until the noodles are mixed with the sauce. Serve the Tofu Stir Fry into two bowls.