Jasmine Rice, Coconut Milk, Chicken Breast Sliced, Snow Peas, Baby Corn, Sunflower Oil, Green Curry Paste, Kaffir Leaf.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Fish, Tree Nuts.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3790kJ (905Cal)||485kJ (116Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breast and green curry paste. Cook until golden brown.
- Add the coconut milk and kaffir leaf. Let it simmer for 2 minutes at low heat.
- Add the snow peas and baby corn. Keep simmering until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Pierce the jasmine rice bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Place the jasmine rice into two bowls and add the Green Chicken Curry over the rice.