Jasmine Rice, Salmon, Carrots, Japanese Dressing, Broccolini, Edamame Beans, Tomato Cherry, Pickled Ginger, Lemon, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Fish, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4290kJ (1030Cal)||584kJ (140Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides. Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the salmon fillets skin down first and cook them for 4 minutes each side or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Pierce the jasmine rice bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. Divide the jasmine rice into two bowls.
- Pierce the broccolini bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see Oodee Tips!). Divide the broccolini into two and add it on top of the rice.
- Add the shredded carrots, edamame beans, pickled ginger and cherry tomatoes cut in half to the bowls. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Drizzle with the Japanese dressing and place the salmon on top. Serve with the lemon wedge.