Marinated Chicken Breast, Brioche Bun, Whole Egg Mayonnaise, Iceberg Lettuce, Sliced Burger Cheese, Sunflower Oil.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Milk, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||5090kJ (1220Cal)||1550kJ (370Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil, add the chicken breast to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Place the brioche buns onto two plates and spread the peri peri mayonnaise.
- Add the iceberg lettuce and cheddar cheese.
- Place the chicken breast on top of the cheese.