Pizza Base, Napolitana Sauce, Mozzarella, Turkish Pepperoni, Red Onion, Oregano.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Crustacea, Egg, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Lupin
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3640kJ (870Cal)||970kJ (232Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Place the pizza bases onto oven trays.
- Spread the napolitana sauce onto the pizza bases and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Add the Turkish pepperoni, red onions and sprinkle with the oregano over the pizza bases.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven and cut them into the desire number of slices.