Napolitana Sauce, Arborio Rice, Chorizo, Chicken Breast Sliced, Prawns, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Sunflower Oil, Red Chilli, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Crustacea, Fish, Milk
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4530kJ (1080Cal)||784kJ (187Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the Oodee pan on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the sofrito mix, chilli, chorizo and chicken breast. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns and the napolitana sauce to the pan.
- Open the Arborio rice bag and add it to the pan. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste. Stir the ingredients until the Arborio rice is mixed with the napolitana sauce.
- Place the Oodee Paella into two bowls. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.