Cos Lettuce, Chicken Breast Sliced, Hard Boiled Egg, Turkey Rashers, Whole Egg Mayonaise, Pita Bread Strips, Parmesan Cheese, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Milk.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||2490kJ (595Cal)||651kJ (156Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and season it with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breast to the pan and cook it for 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Using the same pan, diced the turkey rashers and cook them until golden brown.
- Tear chunks of the cos lettuce and place them in a bowl. Add the pita bread strips, shaved parmesan cheese, turkey rashers and aioli mayonnaise to the bowl.
- Add salt & pepper mix to taste. Toss all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Place the Caesar salad into two bowls. Add the cooked chicken and the hard boiled eggs on top.