Potato Mash, New York Steak, Baby Carrots, Dianne Sauce, Olive Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Tree Nuts.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3620kJ (865Cal)||606kJ (145Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the New York steaks on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the olive oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the steaks to the pan and cook them your liking (see Steaks Cooking Time Guide). Let them rest on a plate for as long as you cook.
- Pierce the Dutch carrot bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add the Dutch carrots to the pan to finish cooking.
- Pierce the potato mash bags; place them on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see Oodee Tips!).
- Pierce the Dianne sauce bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the steaks, Dutch carrots, potato mash and Dianne sauce onto two plates. Season with salt & pepper to taste.