Napolitana Sauce, Fettuccine, Roasted Vegetables, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Fish, Milk.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||5200kJ (1240Cal)||846kJ (202Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the Oodee pan on the stove burner at medium heat.
- Add the sofrito mix and the napolitana sauce to the pan. Mix all the ingredients well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pierce the fettuccine bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the pasta.
- Add the fettuccine and roasted vegetables to the pan. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Stir all the ingredients well until the fettuccine is mixed with the napolitana sauce and vegetables.
- Place the Napolitana Fettuccine with Roasted Vegetables into two bowls. Sprinkle with the parmesan.