Pizza Base, Mozzarella, Fettuccine, Tomato Cherry, Basil Pesto, Napolitana Sauce, Kalamata Olives, Cooked Chicken Breast, Sofrito Mix, Parmessan Cheese, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||2440kJ (583Cal)||794kJ (190Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Place the pizza bases onto oven trays.
- Spread the napolitana sauce onto the pizza bases and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Add the basil pesto, cherry tomatoes cut in half and olives over the pizza bases.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven and cut them into the desire number of slices.