Pumpkin, Carrots, Onion, Kale, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Vegetable Stock, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||1810kJ (432Cal)||280kJ (67Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Read the cooking instructions in full before you start!
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at medium heat.
- Add the kale and garlic to the pan. Cook until the kale is a bit crispy. Set the kale and garlic aside.
- Add the pumpkin soup to the pan and reheat the soup to your liking. Add salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Place the Kale and Pumpkin Soup into two bowls and sprinkle with the kale.