Sweet Poato Mash, Marinated Chicken Breast, Mushroom Sauce, Brussel Sprouts, Snow Peas, Olive Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4770kJ (1140Cal)||855kJ (204Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the olive oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot use the Oodee tongs to add the chicken breasts to the pan. Cook them for 4 minutes each side or until fully cooked. Set them aside.
- Use the same pan and add the seasonal vegetables. Cook them at medium heat for approximately 4 minutes.
- Pierce the sweet potato mash bags, place them on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see Oodee Tips!).
- Remove the seasonal greens from the Oodee pan and pour the mushroom sauce in the pan at medium heat. Reheat the mushroom sauce for 2 minutes.
- Place the chicken breast, seasonal vegetables, sweet potato mash and mushroom sauce onto two plates. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Times are based on a 1000 watts microwave. Times may vary depending on the type of microwave.