Bolognese Sauce, Fettuccine, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Fish, Milk.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3430kJ (819Cal)||607kJ (145Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the Oodee pan on the stove burner at medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add the sofrito mix.
- Add the Bolognese sauce to the pan. Mix all the ingredients and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pierce the fettuccine bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the pasta.
- Add the fettuccine to the pan. Stir all the ingredients until the fettuccine is mixed with the Bolognese sauce.
- Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Place the Fettuccine Bolognese into two bowls. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.