Salmon, Soba Noodles, Wombok, Carrots, Japanese Dressing, Crispy Shallots, Pickled Ginger, Lemon, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Fish, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3560kJ (850Cal)||668kJ (160Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the salmon fillets skin down first and cook them for 4 minutes each side or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Pierce the soba noodles bag place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minute on high (see Oodee Tips!).
- Mix the soba noodles, shredded wombok, shredded carrots, crispy shallots and Japanese dressing all together. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Divide the soba noodle mix in half and place it into two bowls. Add the salmon and place the pickled ginger on top. Serve with the lemon wedge.