Mushroom Sauce, Fettuccine, Prawns, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Crustacea, Egg, Fish, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4750kJ (1140Cal)||773kJ (185Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the Oodee pan on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the sofrito mix and the prawns. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushroom sauce to the pan and mix well.
- Pierce the fettuccine bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the pasta.
- Add the fettuccine to the pan. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste. Stir well until the fettuccine is mixed with the mushroom sauce.
- Place the Creamy Prawn Fettuccine into two bowls. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.