Mushroom Sauce, Cauliflower Rice, Chicken Breast Sliced, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper. Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Fish, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Fish, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||2400kJ (573Cal)||577kJ (138Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the Oodee pan on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the sofrito mix and the chicken breast. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushroom sauce to the pan and mix well.
- Open the cauliflower rice bag and add it to the pan. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste. Stir the ingredients until the cauliflower rice is mixed with the mushroom sauce and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Place the Creamy Chicken Risotto with Cauliflower Rice into two bowls. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.