Potato Mash, Marinated Chicken Breast, Baby Carrots, Gravy, Bread Crumbs, Sunflower Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Tree Nuts.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||5950kJ (1420Cal)||933kJ (223Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the bread crumbs on a plate and crumb the chicken breast on both sides. Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken schnitzels. Cook them for 4 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Pierce the Dutch carrots bag, place it on a plate and in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (see Oodee Tips!).
- Pierce the potato mash bags place them on a plate and in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (see Oodee Tips!).
- Pierce the gravy bag, place it on a plate and in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Place the chicken schnitzels, Dutch carrots, potato mash and gravy onto two plates. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste.