Falafel Patty, Brioche Bun, Iceberg Lettuce, Sliced Burger Cheese, Whole Egg Mayonaise, White Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Sunflower Oil, Jalapenos, Carrots.
Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Milk, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3990kJ (954Cal)||1100kJ (262Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot use the Oodee spatula to add the falafel patty to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Place the brioche buns onto two plates and spread the jalapeno mayonnaise.
- Add the iceberg lettuce, slaw ad cheese.
- Place the falafel patty on top of the cheese.